It’s almost summer and we’re more than excited for one of the first festivals this season. Parklife 2017 is happening on the 10th and 11th of June in Manchester and we can’t contain our excitement. With the likes of Eric Prydz and Above & Beyond lined up on the EDM front, the festival packs a whole lot of other musicians for everyones choice. Here are 7 good reasons why you need to be in Manchester on those days:
- It’s cheap: Living in a country where everything is so expensive, a weekend pass for 100 quid is highly affordable and gives a satisfying festival experience.
- Party with 70000 other fans: Parklife is one of UK’s biggest crowdpulling festivals. What’s better than dancing with 70k other energetic people on a sunny weekend?
- It’s the start of summer and it’s going to be beautiful: Forget your coats at home, as we expect the sun to be out in it’s full glory in the warm month of June. Time to relax on the lawns of Heaton Park.
- Big names from the Dance genre are playing: It’s not easy to catch the likes of Eric Prydz, Pete Tong, Above & Beyond and Oliver Heldens in festivals in the UK. Parklife 2017 has them all spinning tunes for you to dance to!
- Chartbusters are playing as well: All the artists who’ve been ruling the charts for the past few months like Rag N Bone Man, Zara Larsson amongst others are going to be live, what other better occasion to we need?
- Eat well, dance even better: The festival offers a lot of good food to keep you energetic so you can dance all the time. A foodie has a lot to discover even here. Check the official Parklife 2017 burger out.
- Explore other genres: It’s always nice to explore and find your interest in other genres and Parklife 2017 has more than one genre to offer. So come on and find your hidden interest at Parklife 2017!
To check the lineup out and for more information on tickets, click here.
Image courtesy: facebook.com/ericprydz, facebook.com/parklifefestival