Sunburn Goa has really made a name for itself over the past 9 years! Started in 2007 in Candolim, Goa, it included performances from Carl Cox, Above & Beyond and Axwell as headline acts and a crowd of just about 10,000 fans. Since then Sunburn Goa has come a long way, to become Asia’s largest music festival.
Yesterday, big news came from the Sunburn Camp as they released a note informing all the electronic music fans that due to infrastructure constraints or forthcoming elections, the Goa Government has not been able to accept Suburn Festival’s application to host the event in Goa, and because of that they have decided to pull out the festival from Goa for planning reasons.
Here are 5 Things you did not expect from Sunburn 10
1. Goa Government asked the organisers of Sunburn Festival to clear its dues prior to seeking an update in their application process
2. Festival organisers have confirmed that Sunburn 10 will take place in Kesnand near Pune and not take place in Goa
3. Sunburn 10 to take place from 28th to 31st December – Now you can celebrate NYE at Sunburn!
4. Special surprises for those who bought the Early Bird Tickets to Sunburn 10
5. Sunburn 10 moves to the hills, away from the beaches!
The festival organisers of Sunburn promise a massive plan for their 10th anniversary.
The new venue for Sunburn 10 has been announced and it is Kesnand near Pune!! This is some big news from the event organisers.
The early bird tickets will go live and the Phase 1 line-up will be revealed on 4th November. We are stoked about this announcement and hope to see some massive surprises as it’s the 10th year of Sunburn. Read more.
Let us know what are your views about the change of the venue and what are your expectations from Sunburn Hills in the comments below!