ADE Global Sessions Mumbai 2016 is part of the Amsterdam Dance Event’s on-going commitment to connect dance culture worldwide.
In the first two weeks of April 2016, in the entertainment capital of India – Mumbai.
How did Amsterdam Dance Event get started?
Started in 1996 as a three-day conference and attended by 300 KOLs with 30 DJs performing, the ADE was initially based in De Balie for the daytime conference and at night featured shows in three venues: Paradiso, Melkweg, and Club Escape. Alongside that, ADE now includes the awards ceremony of the DJ Mag Top 100 DJs Poll.
What to expect at the ADE Global Sessions?
After the successful Global Sessions in Aruba, ADE Global Sessions hits the Asian shores. The event is being hosted by Percept Live across four days from 7th April to 10th April. There will be exclusive industry meetings, top notch Q&A sessions with top DJ’s, pop-up parties, exclusive industry discussions, a culture program with local artists, networking and strategy sessions, and much more.
With a special focus on electronic dance music in the Asian region.
Take a look at the previous ADE Global Sessions
Here’s the Event Overview & List of Speakers announced so far:
- Peter Martin (Head of Studio V.A.L.I.S, US): Academy Award nominated producer and a recognized thought leader in next generation entertainment with a deep history in pioneering new technologies and initiatives.
- Brandon Bakshi (Executive Director, Writer/Publisher Relations, Europe & Asia at BMI, GB): A key figure in the international songwriting and publishing community and while at BMI he has been responsible for the signing of Daft Punk, Afrojack, Shaggy, Avicii, Deadmau5 and many others.
- Rahul Kukreja (Director of Live Events & Entertainment, The Livescape Group, MY): Co-founder of The Livescape Group which conceives, markets and executes events like Electric Run, A State of Trance, Rockaway Festival, and After Dark Social Club.
- Jonathan Christiansen (Hit The Ground Running, US): LA-based music supervisor with Hit The Ground Running, which oversees creative & licensing duties on both films and primetime network television, with shows like CSI, Silicon Valley, Gotham and the upcoming series Underground.
- DJ Pierre (US): Chicago-born DJ and performer of house music who helped to develop the house-music sub-genre of acid house, as the member of Phuture, whose 1987 EP Acid Tracks was called the first acid-house recording.
- Arjun Vagale (DJ & Producer, IN): One of India’s most coveted DJ’s and producers, making a global impact. He currently reigns at the top of the DJ Mag India poll.
- Shailendra Singh (Sunburn, Percept): Shailendra Singh is the Jt Managing Director of Percept and the Inceptor of Sunburn.
- Megan Miller (Burning Man): Megan Miller joined the Burning Man staff as Public Relations Manager in 2012. A member of the Leadership Forum and Operations Team, Megan works with ticket-holders, volunteers, government agencies, the media, and the broader public to keep information moving to and from Burning Man Headquarters.
- Artur Mendes (Boom): Involved in the music scene since the early 1990s has danced on all continents. Has been working for media and communication, event production, programming, and curation, management.
- Devraj Sanyal (UMG India) : Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of Universal Music Group & EMI Music, South Asia. At Universal Music, revenue has almost tripled since he took over the reins to nearly Rs 100 crore.
Indian Headliners at ADE Global Sessions Mumbai’s night program include:
Arjun Vagale, Kohra, DJ Sa, Sound Avtar, Nucleya, Dualist Inquiry, Anish Sood, Karan Bhoj, Kumail, EZ Rizer, Ankytrixx, Sandunes, Shaan accompanied by many others including Aqua Dominatrix, Audio Units, Audio Glitch, Bhish, Big City Harmonics, Blurry Slur, Bullzeye, Chabb, Jehan Johar, Kaos, Karan Bhoj, Oceantied, Oozeundat, Orbs&zen, Praveen Archary, Priya, Ritviz, Sequ3l, Sickflip and Spryk.
Headliners from other countries at ADE Global Sessions Mumbai’s night program include:
Claptone (DE), Finnebassen (NO), Me&Her (DE), What So Not (AU), Kill The Noise (US), Wiwek (NL), Baba Robijn (NL), Mr. Has (SG), Sashanti (RU).
7th April: Opening night at Social (Todi Mill), delegates the only event to view the opening keynotes
8th April: Conference + Night Program
9th April: Conference + Night Program
10th April: Invite-only closing party
ADE Global Sessions Mumbai Tickets out Now.
It is definitely one of the most happening things in the month of April in India. All the big names from the Indian Dance Music scenes brought together, this cannot be missed at any cost!
Get your tickets now and be there! Full program following soon! 🙂