Spread over three musical weeks, Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival festival has been known for its fashion statement, different genre of music and throwing up lots of surprises & this year: 2015, was no different!
Here are the 7 Surprising Moments from Coachella 2015:
- Nicki Minaj made a surprise entry at Drake’s performance, and again during David Guettas’ performance for their new single “Hey Mama”. While the French DJ chose to keep the tempo high and public on their feet, Nicki Minaj chose to dance around on the stage without uttering a single word.
- R’n b’ Singer Caira chose made a grand entry during DJ R3hab for the remix of her single “I Bet” followed by her new single “Get Up” that she has recently recorded with the Dutch DJ. There performance was both energetic and entertaining.
- Kayne West made his second entry in the last day of Coachella Festival, and it turned out to be the biggest surprise as he went on to perform with French- Electro Popstar Stromae. Kayne West was at his Electric best, and there performance on Remix of “Alors on Danse” generated huge accolades from the crowd.
- Meanwhile DJ Snake brought DMX, yes the same guy, who gave us “Ruff Ryders Anthers” and “Party Up”, and yes, together with DJ Snake,his track made the crowd go bonkers.
- Alesso got Tove Lo on the stage to perform on their blockbuster collaboration “Heroes”, together they were scintillating, and made sure that the EDM contingent was satisfied.
- Cedric Gervais was joined by Ali Tamposi to perform on their recent “Love again”, and the fans surely fell in love all over again.
- The biggest surprise: For the first time in the history of Coachella Festival was the 3.2-magnitude earthquake that hit 29 miles from west of the festival but it wasn’t enough to stop the music lovers from attending the festival. 🙂